Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm still here!!

I have a whole bunch of thoughts bopping around in my head and just no time to write them down.  We're spending this weekend at my parents which is exhausting.  I love my parents, but this isn't an easy place to have Bean right now.  They're in the process of trying to downsize and actually move closer to us, so the house is kind of in disarray.  They've lived here for almost 40 years and have collected A LOT of stuff and it's everywhere.  So our little toddling Bean has lots and lots to get into.  I feel like I spend all my time saying "no, that's not for babies" or "that's not for you Bean" and I'm always on her heels because their stairs are downright dangerous.  On top of that, she doesn't sleep as well here which means I don't sleep as well here.  All that to say, it's been busy and exhausting and we're trying to help them get stuff done and it just feels impossible.  But I'm still around and trying to keep up with what's going on with everyone else because I miss this!  We're heading home tomorrow and I'm hoping to carve out a little time to read what's going on with everyone else and get some of my own thoughts out there. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment