Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The ride has officially started

Well, much to my surprise everything magically looked perfect at my ultrasound this morning.  So I start injections tonight and go in again on Sunday to see how things are going.  I am no where near mentally prepared for this, so I'm just going with it and not thinking about it too much.  We'll see how that works :) Right now I have too much to do for Bean's birthday.  Thanks to everyone for the early birthday wishes!!!  I'm going to keep living life, add a few needle sticks, and see what happens.  Oh yeah, and while Bean is napping today I'll be watching that video the nurse sent me months ago to remind myself how to mix my meds again.  Like I said, so not prepared.  We started talking about all of this last year when Bean turned one.  We went to see our doctor in August and didn't actually get to a starting point until January.  We've been in a holding pattern since then.  So it's kind of surreal that finally things seem to be going right.  Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for getting started!! I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so exciting! I am so wishing you all the bestest of luck! Your not being prepared might make it all even better, don't you think? :-) Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited! Good luck, here's to hoping that this journey we will take together! It's tough getting started the second time around isn't it? It felt so surreal for is through the whole cycle. Big big hugs, I'm pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete