Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Life from Scratch

So I don't normally like the idea of plugging things on my blog.  And lets me honest, not enough people actually read my blog for plugging anything on here to accomplish much.  But I've been given the opportunity to do something for someone who has done a lot for the infertility community and I'm so happy to have the chance to pay her back.   Mel, the proprietor over at Stirrup Queens has written a novel and from what I've read, it sounds like a fantastic read.  I can't wait to read it for myself.  And for a short time you can go to Am.azon and buy the book for your Kind.le for less then $3.  I don't have a Kind.le so I'll be reading it on my laptop, which is super easy to do.  So for me it was a no brainer when Mel asked everyone to help her fulfill her dream.  And, can I just say that we pay more then $3 for a magazine these days.  Okay, I'll stop trying to convince you and let the book and Mel speak for themselves while I'm mentally making a list of the gazillions of things that cost more then $2.99 that we all buy in a heartbeat.  Just in case I need to do some more convincing.  Happy reading everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Mel! Yeah for her awesomeness! DId you ever read her first book - Navigating the land of IF? It was my favorite!

    I'm just getting into Life from Scratch, and amazed at what a versatile write Mel is! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete