Monday, January 14, 2013

37 1/2 weeks

Well, I had my OB appointment today and I'm officially 1 cm dilated.  Which is officially 1 cm more then I ever dilated on my own with Bean.  So I'm still having a lot of hope that this means I'll have a shot at a VBAC, but we'll have to wait and see.  The bathroom still isn't done (supposedly it will be Friday, but then it was supposed to be done last Friday too) so I'm a little anxious, but I know that I could stay at 1 cm for a long time, so that doesn't mean anything.  I feel less defeated by the whole thing then I did last week for sure.  I'm just trying to chug along and get to Friday.  We finally packed a hospital bag though and did a few other things that I had done long before Bean was due.  Names though, we're still stuck a bit on names.  We've got to get that one figured out.  That's all for my rambly post today.  Bean had no nap and I'm exhausted so it's off to bed soon and we'll just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings.

3 comments:

  1. I cant believe how close you are! I am so excited for your little one to come, and we can commiserate on sleepless nights that we wouldnt trade for the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 37 1/2 weeks! I can't believe you're almost there. Keep us posted =) (I hope your bathroom gets done too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello - any movement at the station?!? I am waiting with bated breath!!

    ReplyDelete