Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Updates

Obviously I haven't been keeping up with the idea of blogging every day and mentioning something that I'm thankful for or that makes me joyful.  I was foolish to think that at the busiest time of the year, I would somehow defy physics and create extra time in each day.  I have however, been keeping this in mind each day though.  I've been trying to slow down for a moment and focus on the good.  Things have been busy and I find myself getting more and more nervous as the holidays approach.  The time is passing so fast and I just want to make sure that everything is special for Bean.  I'm probably putting too much pressure on myself,  it's just so much fun this year because Bean understands so much more.  I want to pass on my love of the holidays to her and I want her to feel how special she makes this time of year for us.  In the end, she is what we're the most thankful for at the end of everyday and I hope she feels that.

On the infertility front, I've been in touch with the RE's office to let them know that we're waiting until after the holidays but to be sure that we'll be ready to roll as soon as that's over.  All seems good on that front.  I'm going in this week for the last of my blood work and my nurse is ordering my meds so that I'm ready for a medicated cycle.  It's a little surreal to really think about, but I'm feeling more ready then I have.  Part of me is actually excited.  And, I can't be sure but I think there might actually be a slight possibility that I ovulated this last month.  I'm trying to decided if I should pay closer attention this month.  I never thought it would happen so I wasn't really keeping track, but about two weeks ago I thought my period was starting, even though it had only been a few weeks since the last one.  I felt kind of yucky and I was having some serious pains.  Then yesterday my period started.  I'm never that regular, I never experience stuff like that.  So I have no idea what it means.  Probably nothing, but I might keep a little closer eye on things this month.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment