Saturday, December 24, 2011

And so it is Christmas...

It may have taken much too long, but I've let go of all the things I "need" to do, all the expectations of the holidays, all the pressure I put on myself.  I have had my reality checks, my reminders of what this season, and all year really, is all about.  A reminder of what is important.  It may not be perfect, but I am so thankful for my life.  For everyday.  For my little family.  My amazing husband, for our miracle baby who isn't much of a baby anymore.  For the little fur ball who brought smiles and laughter back into our home when we so badly needed it.  For our health, hubbies job, the fact that I can stay home with Bean.  For all the little moments that make life special and all the big ones that change it forever.  For some reason, I have been incredibly blessed and as we enjoy the holiday together and get ready to start a new year, with new adventures and new challenges, that's what I'm taking forward with me.  Happy Holidays to you all.  I am so thankful for your continued support.  One more reason, I am so very lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment